UP Bed JEE 2020 New Exam Dates (Revised): Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification –Lucknow University, Lucknow will conduct Uttar Pradesh Joint B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020 exam. This is a Joint Entrance Examination to shortlist aspirants for admission into B. Ed (2 years) Regular courses for the academic year 2020. The Candidates who wish to apply for the program must fill the Application Form before the last date. Candidates can see more information regarding How to Apply, Important Dates and various other important information of Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020 by reading the page below.
UP Bed JEE 2020 New Exam Dates (Revised) हिंदी में देखें
- Application Begin : 12/02/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06/03/2020
- with Late Fee Last Date : 11/03/2020
- Exam Date : 08/04/2020 (Postponed)
- New Exam Date : 22/04/2020 (Postponed)
- New Exam Date : 29/07/2020
- Result Declared : 10-15 Sep 2020
- Counseling Begin : Nov 2020
- General/ OBC : 1500/-
- SC / ST : 750/-
- With Late Fees :
- General/ OBC : 2000/-
- SC / ST : 1000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan Bank Any Branches in India
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : NA
- No Need to Send Application Form
Qualification Criteria for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020
The candidates who are eligible for the Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020 must have checked the qualification for b.ed admission which is given below:
- Applicants should have completed the 10th/ Matriculation along with ITT Course from a recognized board/Institution with passing marks.
- The Candidates should be Indian Nationals.
- Candidates having a Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) are eligible to appear.
- Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks (50% for reserved categories) are also eligible.
- There is no upper age limit for the eligibility criteria.
Admit Card for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020
The admit card is an important document which contains all the necessary examination details like candidates name, Exam time, Exam date, exam time, candidates date of birth and exam centre etc.
The Steps to download admit card are:
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Then, click on the link to download the online admit card.
- Now, Enter your roll number and other details required.
- Also, Click on Submit Button
- Finally, take a print out of your admit card.
- In addition, save the Admit card for future use.
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions 2020
Candidates are advised to check b.ed entrance exam syllabus which is given below:
- Number of paper: 2
- Negative Marking: 1 mark
- Marks: 3 marks per Question
- Total Marks: 300 (Paper 1) and 300 (Paper 2)
- Type of Questions: MCQ’s
Participating University in UP JEE BEd 2020-2022
- Mahatma Jyoti Bhai Phule University MJPRU Bareilly
- Dr Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Dr BRAU Agra
- University of Lucknow, UOL Lucknow, LU (Conducted University)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Dr RMLAU Faizabad
- Chaudhary Charan Singh University, CCSU Meerut
- Bundelkhand University BU Jhansi
- Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, MGKVP Varanasi
- Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, SSVV Varanasi
- Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University, VBSPU Jaunpur
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay University, DDU Gorakhpur
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, CSJMU Kanpur
- Allahabad State University, ASU Allahabad
- Jannayak Chandrashekhar University JCU Ballia
- Siddharthanagar Vishvidyalay, Kapilvastu Siddharthanagar
- Khwaja Moi Dddin Chisti University, Lucknow
- Gautam Budh University GBU, Noida
UP B.Ed 2020 Application Form Details हिंदी में देखें
UP B.Ed JEE Question Paper Pattern:
UP B.Ed JEE Admission question paper pattern is given below.
|S. No||Paper||Subjects||No. of MCQs||Marks||Total Marks|
|02||English/Hindi (Any One)||50||150|
|03||2||General Aptitude Test||50||150||300|
Result of Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE 2020
The Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2020 will be released by Lucknow University in the month of May 2020. After the result announcement, the criteria to select the students will be on the basis of score obtained in the qualifying examination and score obtained in the Entrance Test. After the Result, Rank List is prepared and on the basis of rank obtained, Students get the admissions into University.
What are the Documents Required at the time of Admission For B.Ed Under Uttar Pradesh B.Ed Joint Entrance Exam?
The Candidates need to produce the following original documents along with the photocopy at the time of admission after the clearance of entrance examination:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th (Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th (Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of Reserved Quota.
- Admit Card
FAQs on Uttar Pradesh B.Ed JEE Admissions
Can I register offline for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 examination?
No, the only way to register for UP B.Ed JEE 2020 examination via online mode.
In total how many papers are there in the UP B.Ed JEE 2020 examination?
In total there are two papers in the UP B.Ed 2020 Joint Entrance Examination.
When the counselling round takes place for UP B.Ed JEE?
Counselling rounds takes place after the examination gets over & as per the result & merit list, the counselling round takes place for the qualified & shortlisted candidates.
Where can we apply for UP B.Ed JEE?
Candidates can apply for UP B.Ed JEE from the below given Link
Who conducts UP B.Ed JEE?
Lucknow University conducts the UP B.Ed JEE.
UP B.Ed 2020 Application Form Details हिंदी में देखें
Previous Year Paper