SBI SO 2020 Armorers Recruitment 2020 – SBI Specialist Officer 2020 Notification is released on the official website. The State Bank of India is recruiting Specialist Officers in regular and contractual basis and Armorers in Clerical Cadre. Direct link to apply online is active till 12 February 2020.
SBI SO 2020 Armorers Recruitment 2020 –SBI Specialist Officer & Armorers Recruitment 2020: The State Bank of India has released a notification on its official website sbi.co.in regarding the recruitment of Specialist Officers. SBI has released 4 different notifications for the following recruitment on its official website:
SBI SO 2020 Armorers Recruitment 2020
- Application Begin : 23/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 12/02/2020
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 12/02/2020
- Exam Date : March 2020
- Admit Card Available : February 2020
- General / OBC /EWS : 750/-
- SC/ST/PH : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Fee Payment Mode Only
Vacancy Details Total : 106 Post
As per the notification released by the State Bank of India there are 106 vacancies for this recruitment process. Details mentioned below:
|1.||Defence Banking Advisor|
(Navy & Air Force)
|Officer||Contractual||2||Retired Air force / Navy Marshal / Admiral.|
Age Limit : Max 62 Years as on 31/01/2020
|2.||Circle Defence Banking|
|Officer||Contractual||2||Retired Major General or Brigadier.|
Age Limit : Max 60 Years as on 31/01/2020
|3.||HR Specialist (Recruitment)||Officer||Regular||1||MBA / PGDM with 7 Year Experience.|
Age Limit : Max 35 Years as on 30/09/2019
|4.||Manager (Data Scientist)||Officer||Regular||10||B.Tech / M.Tech with Computer Science/IT/Data Science/Machine Learning with 60% Marks and 5 Year Experience.|
Age Limit : 26-35 Years as on 31/12/2019
|6.||Deputy Manager (System Officer)||Officer||Regular||5||B.Tech / M.Tech with Computer Science/IT/Data Science/Machine Learning with 60% Marks and 3 Year Experience.|
Age Limit : 24-32 Years as on 31/12/2019
|7.||Senior Special Executive||Officer||Contractual||1||Master Degree in Statistics/ Maths/ Economics / MBA / PGDBM with Minimum 60% Marks.|
6 Year Experience.
Age Limit : Max 37 Years as on 31/07/2019
|8.||Senior Executive (Statistics)||Officer||Regular||1||Master Degree in Statistics/ Maths/ Economics / MBA / PGDBM with Minimum 60% Marks.|
4 Year Experience.
Age Limit : Max 35 Years as on 31/07/2019
|9.||Deputy Manager (Law)||Officer||Regular||45||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB)|
4 Year Experience.
Age Limit : 25-35 Years as on 31/10/2019
|10.||Armorers||Clerical||Regular||29||Only for EX Serviceman.|
10+2 Intermediate Exam with Armourer Exam Passed.
Age Limit : 20-45 Years as on 30/09/2019
How to Fill Form
- State Bank Of India SBI Various Post Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 23/01/2020 to 12/02/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in State Bank of India Latest Jobs 2020.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
|Advt NO.||Notification||Apply Online|
|CRPD/SCO-Law/2019-20/21||Click Here||Click Here|
|CRPD/SCC-ARMOURER/2019-20/19||Click Here||Click Here|
|CRPD/SCO/2019-20/ 18||Click Here||Click Here|
|CRPD/SCO/2019-20 /17||Click Here||Manager | HR | Defence|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- IBPS RRB PO Form 2020 : Vacancy Bank/State-wise,Cut-off, Eligibility
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Form 2020 : Vacancy Bank/State-wise,Cut-off, Eligibility
- SBI Various Post SCO Recruitment Online Form June 2020
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2020: Check Banking Jobs, Bank Exam Dates
- J&K Bank Recruitment 2020 : 1850 Vacancies for Bank PO and Banking Associate Jobs
- What is reserve list in IBPS? What are the chances for candidates ?
- Upcoming Bank Exams 2020 Full List
- List of Bank Exams Postponed Due to COVID-19
- SEBI Recruitment 2020 for 147 Posts : Grade A Officer