SBI PO 2020 Notification (Soon), Exam Dates, Apply Online, Salary, Cut-Off, Vacancies & Eligibility
SBI PO 2020: Students are eagerly waiting for the State Bank of India to release its much-awaited notification of SBI PO 2020 on its official website @sbi.co.in. Young and bright candidates wants to join SBI as Probationary officers as it is one of the most coveted jobs in India. This is for the first time that SBI PO notification has got delayed due to the ongoing pandemic but as the norms are getting ease down we are sure that SBI will soon release its notification. In this space we will be providing you all the necessary information related to this recruitment like, exam pattern, exam dates, vacancy trend, syllabus, previous years’ cut off and more given below.
We are also providing you the direct link to apply online which will be activated once the link will be available on the official website. So make sure you keep visiting this page
SBI PO 2020 Notification
SBI PO 2020 Notification will be released on the official Website of SBI i.e @sbi.co.in. SBI will soon be releasing the SBI PO notification in the month of July-August 2020. The dates of examination for the exams wil also be released soon in the notification.
SBI PO 2020 Important Dates:
|SBI PO 2020 events||SBI PO 2020 dates||Salient Features|
SBI PO application form is expected to be released soon
Fee payment last date
Candidates need to pay fee online.
Prelims admit card
To be notified
The admit card for prelims exam is released for all registered candidates.
Online preliminary examination
To be notified
The preliminary exam will be conducted online across various cities and in multiple shifts.
To be notified
SBI PO prelims result will be announced online on the official website.
Mains admit card
To be notified
The mains admit card is released for the qualified candidates of preliminary exam
Conduct of mains exam
To be notified
The mains exam is expected to be conducted for the shortlisted candidates of prelims exam.
To be notified
Mains result will be declared online on the official website in PDF format.
Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview
To be notified
Group Exercises and Interview call letter is issued to the qualified candidates of mains exam.
Group Exercises & Interview
To be notified
Group Exercises and Interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates of mains exam
Declaration of final result
To be notified
The final result is announced based on candidates performance in mains exam and Group Exercise and Interview.
SBI PO 2020 Apply Online
The link to apply online for SBI PO 2020 will be active after the notification is released on the official website. The following are the steps to apply online for SBI PO recruitment, that’ll be helpful once the online application link is active.
SBI PO 2020 Application Fee
- General/OBC /EWS: 750/-
- SC / ST /: 125/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
SBI PO 2020 Recruitment
- SBI PO is an all India competitive exam conducted by State Bank of India (SBI) to recruit Probationary Officers who work in various branches of SBI in India as well as abroad.
- SBI PO is one of the most coveted jobs in banking sector which offers lucrative salary as well as excellent career progression.
- The SBI Probationer Officer (PO) works in the Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS-I).
- It is a three stage recruitment process namely: Prelims, Mains and G.D and Interview.
- The final merit list is prepared by considering the mains examination marks and Interview marks in the 75:25 ratio.
SBI PO 2020 Exam Summary
|Name of Exam||SBI PO 2020 Exam|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Rounds||3 (Prelims + Mains + Interview)|
|SBI PO 2020 Selection Stages||Prelims, Main Exam, Group Discussion/ Interview|
|Candidates Expected to Register for SBI PO 2020||9-10 lakhs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|SBI PO Helpline||022 – 2282 0427|
SBI PO Salary 2020
|SBI PO Salary (Basic Pay)||Rs 27620/-|
|Dearness Allowance Of SBI PO||46.9% of the basic pay|
|City Compensatory Allowance(CCA)||3% or 4%(depending on the place of posting)|
|Leased House Accommodation||Minimum- Rs 8000/-(Rural areas)Maximum- Rs 29500/-(Urban Areas)|
|Furniture Allowance||Rs 120000/-|
|Medical Insurance||100% for employees75% for families|
|Travelling Allowance||Reimbursement for AC-2Tier (Exclusively for official travels)|
|Petrol||Rs 1100-Rs 1300|
|Total Compensation(Annually)||7.5 lakhs to 12.9 lakhs|
|Loan Benefits||Employees get Concession on interest rates|
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility
- Candidate must be an Indian National.
SBI PO Educational Qualification Requirements
- The applicants must be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university.
- The final year graduates can also apply.
SBI PO Age Limit
- Candidates must be between 21 to 30 years as on April 1, 2020.
- SC/ST/ExS/J&K Migrants get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit
- OBC candidates with upper age limit 33 years can apply for the exam
- PwD category candidates reserve a relaxation of 10- 15 years depending on the category.
SBI PO Number of Attempts
- For General category- 4 attempts
- For General (PwD) category- 7 attempts
- OBC category- 7 attempts
- OBC (PwD)- 7 attempts
- SC/ST (PwD)- No restriction
- Defaulters in repayment of Loans/ Credit Card dues or those with adverse CIBIL reports or other external agencies will not be considered eligible for appointments.
- Candidates against whom there is an adverse report regarding character & antecedents, moral turpitude is not eligible to apply for the post.
SBI PO Exam Pattern 2020
SBI PO is a three-tier exam i.e. preliminary exam, main exam followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks is conducted online. This test is of 1-hour duration consisting of 3 Sections(with separate timings for each section) as follows:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify the test by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. There will be no sectional cutoff. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) are shortlisted for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination
Main Examination consists of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests is online. Candidates have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of the Objective Test, Descriptive Test is administered.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
- Objective Test: The objective test is of 3 hours duration & consists of 4 Sections for total 200 marks. The objective test has separate timing for every section.
- Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks is a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank. Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in the objective test.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination): There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one-fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Phase – III: Group Exercises (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks)
The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test are arranged in descending order in each category. The adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank are called for Group Exercises and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Exercises & Interview are decided by the Bank.
SBI PO 2020 Preparation Books
The most recommended books for SBI PO 2020 are:
|SBI PO Solved Papers : Click Here||Disha Publications|
|Computer Awareness :Click Here||Arihant|
|Banking Awareness (Banking Aptitude Test): Click Here||Disha Publications|
SBI PO 2020 Syllabus
Here are all the important topics that you need to study to score well in SBI PO. They are given stage-wise:
Section-wise SBI PO 2020 Syllabus for Prelims
|Quantitative Aptitude||Simplification, Number System, Average, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Interest, Number series, Data Interpretation, Profit and Loss, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination|
|Reasoning Ability||Inequalities, Ordering, and Ranking, Directions, and Distances, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relations, Syllogisms, Circular Seating Arrangement, Linear Seating Arrangement, Double Line Up, Grouping, and Selection|
|English Language||Fill in the blanks, Reading, and Comprehension, Para Jumbles, Cloze test, Error spotting, Spellings, Phrase Idiom meaning,|
Section-wise SBI PO 2020 Syllabus for Main Exam
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||Puzzles, Seating Arrangement, Inequality, Syllogism, Input-Output, Coding-Decoding, Verbal Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, Miscellaneous topics, Computer Aptitude|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||Bar graph, Line graph, Pie chart (single or double), Tabular graph, Radar chart, Mixed graphs (a combination of any 2 of the above), Caselet/ Paragraph DI, Missing graphs|
|English Language||Reading Comprehension, Cloze test, Para jumbles, Odd one out/ Theme based questions, Statement and Paragraph Completion, Sentence Connectors|
|General Awareness||Current Affairs, Banking / Financial Awareness, Static Affairs|
SBI PO 2020 Cutoff
- SBI will release category-wise final cutoff for SBI PO 2020 exam.
- This is based on the number of candidates who appear for the exam, a number of vacancies, previous year cut off, the difficulty level of the exam etc.
- On the basis of SBI PO 2020 cut-offs, candidates are chosen for the subsequent stage.
- Here are the cutoff marks of each category for SBI PO Prelims exam:
SBI PO 2019 Cutoff (Prelims)
|Category||Prelims Cut-off (Out of 100 marks)|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||68.25|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||68.25|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||61.75|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||54.75|
SBI PO 2019 Cutoff (Main)
|Category||Main Exam Cutoff (Out of 250 marks)|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||100.89|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||94.28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||82.50|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||77.63|
SBI PO 2019 Final Cutoff
|Category||Final Cutoff (Normalised to 100 marks)|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||50.13|
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)||48.78|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||45.74|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||43.90|
IF You Satisfied By ResultAdda.in (Website) Please Like & Share More People (Thanks).
SBI PO 2020 Preparation Tips
This exam needs a lot of dedicated hours of preparation. You cannot just sit there and clear this exam. Make sure you stick to the syllabus given above and work accordingly. Do not study extra and unnecessary as it will only kill your time. Given below are some tips that will help you to get an edge in your preparation:
- Take mock tests timely and analyze them properly.
- Make sure that you devote extra time to the subject which is weak.
- Practice puzzles and data interpretation on a daily basis.
- Go through previous year papers as they will help you to understand the exam pattern.
- Prepare the general awareness section from the beginning. Do not leave it for the last minute.
- Read Newspaper daily as it will help you to cover majority of your syllabus
Link will Activate Soon
Link will Activate Soon
Previous Year Papers
Download Bank Exam Study material: Click Here
Latest Banking Job with No of Post and Last Date : Click Here
All Sarkari Job with No of Post and Last Date : Click Here
Latest Police and Defence Jobs : Click Here
Download SBI Clerk Previous Year Paper : Click Here
Daily English Reading Comprehension Sets : Click Here
Download Study Material for Bank Exam : Click Here
Download NCERT Book Pdf in Hindi & English All Subject : Click Here
Check Your Knowledge, Improve Confidence – Attempt Free Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz- Click Here
Banking Awareness Quiz- Click Here
SSC GK Quiz – Click Here
Static GK Quiz for All Exams – Click Here
Download CTET Previous Year Papers PDF (2011-2019) & 21 Practice Sets: Click Here
Download NCERT Book Pdf in Hindi & English All Subject – Click Here
UPPSC BEO Previous Year Solved Question Papers PDF Free : Click Here
UPSC Prelims Previous Year Question Papers PDF (2011-2019): Click Here
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
For Any Feedback in this website contact us at [email protected]