Sarkari Result–HWB Various Post Online Form 2020- 136 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Heavy Water Board HWB, Govt. Of India Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Advt No. 01 to 30 Various Post Recruitment 2020. Those Candidate Are Waiting for the Recruitment in HWB Board Can Read the Complete Details & Apply Online.
HWB Various Post Online Form 2020
- Application Begin : 11/01/2020
- Last Date for Registration : 31/01/2020
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 31/01/2020
- Last Date Complete Form : 31/01/2020
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
- General / OBC /EWS : 100/-
- SC/ST/PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Vacancy Details Total : 277 Post
|Advt. No.||Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|01/2020||Technical Officer/D – Chemical||21||Max 40 Years||BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Stream with Minimum 60% Marks.|
|02/2020||Technical Officer/D – Mechanical||03|
|03/2020||Technical Officer/D – Instrumentation||02|
|04/2020||Technical Officer/D – Civil||02|
|05/2020||Category – I Trainee (Chemical)||43||18-24 Years||Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade / Stream.|
|06/2020||Category – I Trainee (Mechanical)||01|
|07/2020||Category – I Trainee (Electrical)||07|
|08/2020||Category – I Trainee (Instrumentation)||09|
|09/2020||Category – I Trainee (Chemistry – Laboratory)||05||18-24 Years||Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc with Chemistry Minimum 60% Marks.|
|10/2020||Category – II Trainee (Process/ Plant Operator)||56||10+2 Intermediate with PCM Group of Subject and Minimum 60% Marks|
|11/2020||Category – II Trainee (Chemistry – Laboratory)||02|
|12/2020||Category – II Trainee (Electrical)||04||18-22 Years.||Class 10 High School with Minimum 60% Marks and ITI Certificate in Related Trade / Stream. More Details Read the Notification.|
|13/2020||Category – II Trainee (Mechanical (Fitter))||10|
|14/2020||Category – II Trainee (Mechanic- Motor Vehicle)||01|
|15/2020||Category – II Trainee (Welder)||08|
|16/2020||Category – II Trainee (Rigger)||03|
|17/2020||Category – II Trainee (Turner)||02|
|18/2020||Category – II Trainee (Plumber)||03|
|19/2020||Category – II Trainee (Mason)||02|
|20/2020||Category – II Trainee (Carpenter)||01|
|21/2020||NURSE/A||04||18-30 Years||Degree / Diploma in Nursing with Registration and 3 Year Experience.|
|22/2020||Scientific Assistant – B (Civil)||05||18-30 Years||Diploma in Civil Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks.|
|23/2020||Scientific Assistant – B (Radiography)||01||18-30 Years||B.Sc Degree in Radiography|
|24/2020||Technician/C – (Crane/Forklift Operator)||03||18-29 Years||10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 60% Marks and Science / Math As a Subject.|
|25/2020||Sub Officer/B||05||Max 40||Course from National Fire Service College. Details Read Notification|
|26/2020||Stenographer Grade-II||02||18-27 Years||Class 10 High School Exam Passed with English Steno Speed 100 WPM and English Typing Speed 45 WPM|
|27/2020||Stenographer Grade-III||08||18-27 Years||Class 10 High School Exam Passed with English Steno Speed 80 WPM and English Typing Speed 30 WPM|
|28/2020||Upper Division Clerk||18||18-27 Years||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Minimum 50% Marks and English Typing Speed 30 WPM|
|29/2020||Driver (Ordinary Grade)||20||18-27 Years||Class 10 High School with Driving License. More Details Read the Notification.|
|30/2020||Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman/A -(Dpof/A)||26||18-25 Years||Class 10 High School with Driving License. More Details Read the Notification.|
How to Fill Form
- Heavy Water Board (Govt of India) Recruitment for Various Post Candidate Can Apply Between 11/01/2020 to 31/01/2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in HWB, Board.
- Kindly Check and College the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form
- UPPSC BEO Pre Result 2020
- SBI Clerk 2019 Second Waiting List: Download PDF
- UP 68500 Assistant Teacher 2018 Re Evaluation Result
- Bihar Police Driver 2020 Exam Date Announced
- IBPS RRB 8 Provisional Allotment Reserve List 2019-20
- UPSSSC Agriculture Technical Assistant Result 2020 (Released)
- Bihar BPSC APO Rejected Over Age / Merged Candidate List 2020
- NBE Result 2020 Declared : Download Result PDF
- UPSC NDA 2 Final Result 2020 Declared Check Now