NTA NEET 2020 Admit Card Download Now
Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification :NEET admit card 2020 has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The original date for the release of the NEET 2020 admit card was March 27 but has been postponed due to the spread of novel coronavirus in India. NTA released the NEET admit card 2020 on August 26.
Download Previous Year Papers of All Government Exams PDF: Click Here
Add Quant Speed Booster Quiz Free : Click Here
NTA NEET 2020: Important Dates
- Application Begin : 02/12/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 31/12/2019
- Last Date Online Payment : 01/01/2020
- Online Correction : 13-19 March 2020
- Change Exam Center Last Date : 03/05/2020
- Old Exam Date Offline: 03/05/2020 (Postponed)
- OLD Exam Date Offline: 26/07/2020 (Postponed)
- New Exam Date Offline: 13/09/2020
- Admit Card Available : 26/08/2020
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
NTA NEET 2020: Application Fee
- General : 1500/-
- EWS / OBC : 1400/-
- SC / ST / PH : 800/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan Offline Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Fee Mode
NTA NEET 2020: Age Limit as on
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Born On / Before : 31/12/2003
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
NTA NEET 2020: Eligibility:
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Kindly See the Full Information Brochure or Read the Code Wise Eligibility Details.
NTA NEET 2020: Eligibility Code for NTA NEET 2020 UG
- NEET UG Code 01: A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 2020 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02 : The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03 : The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04 : The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 : The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- NEET UG Code 06 : B.Sc.Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc.Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics,Chemistry,Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07: Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology; Which shall include practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English. Provided that to be eligible for competitive entrance examination, candidate must have passed any of the qualifying examinations as enumerated above or appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016.Provided also that to be eligible for competitive Entrance Test the candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination as mentioned in clause (2) of regulation 4 on Graduate Medical Education 1997 and in addition must have come in the merit list of All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT)for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
Follow Us for latest Updates
IF You Satisfied By ResultAdda.in (Website) Please Like & share with your friends & Family (Thanks).
Download Admit Card
Apply to Change Exam Center
Download Change Center Notice
Download Postponed Notice
For Online Correction
Login to Complete Form
Download Bank Exam Study material: Click Here
RBI Assistant Prelims 2020 Memory Based Paper Pdf Download Now : Click Here
RBI Assistant Prelims 2020 Memory Based Paper Set 02 Pdf in Hindi & English : Click Here
Latest Banking Job : Click Here
All Sarkari Job : Click Here
Latest Police and Defence Jobs : Click Here
Download SBI Clerk Previous Year Paper : Click Here
Daily English Reading Comprehension Sets : Click Here
Check Your Knowledge, Improve Confidence – Attempt Free Quiz
Current Affairs Quiz- Click Here
Banking Awareness Quiz- Click Here
SSC GK Quiz – Click Here
Static GK Quiz for All Exams – Click Here
Download CTET Previous Year Papers PDF (2011-2019) & 21 Practice Sets: Click Here
Download NCERT Book Pdf in Hindi & English All Subject – Click Here
UPSC Prelims Previous Year Question Papers PDF (2011-2019): Click Here
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for the immediate Information to the Examinees an does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the Information available on this Website as Authentic as possible. We are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website nad for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website.
For Any Feedback in this website contact us at ResultAdda.[email protected]